Casa a Colori Lucia Valentini Terrani (Padua) is an accommodation solution with an excellent value for money.
It has been fully renovated and restored on August 2019 and it has achieved the “4 Lions” classification (the best for its category).
Guests of Casa a Colori
- Tourists and families
- Workers on business trips
- University professors and researchers
- Health, hospitalized and accompanying tourists
- Healthcare personnel
- Fair exhibitors and visitors
Our rooms come with a modern and basic design, practical and simple furnishing, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and air conditioning. All are available as single or double, and have an en-suite bathroom.
- Disabled facilities
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
- Luggage deposit
- We speak Italian, English, French, Spanish and Arabic, and we are available to offer touristic information
- Possibility to book guided tours and excursions
- Private bathroom with shower in every room
- Sheets, towels and courtesy kit provided
- Shared kitchen (upon request)
- Large parking lot
- TV room
- Train station, tram and bus at 300 meters